Friday, January 29, 2016

Vegetables for breakfast

After almond milk hot chocolate and wholewheat cinnamon raisin toast with a cashew, blueberry, chia date spread, I decided I had better eat some green vegetables. So I ate a package of snap peas.  It was okay, but the last one I had and too expensive really. I will have to figure out an alternative.  It claimed to be 2 1/2 servings.

I will have a salad for lunch with chicken breast, romaine, dried cranberries, nuts and christophene/choyote.  I don't know if I will resist a dark chocolate square this morning. I was hoping the hot chocolate would be a substitute.  I even brushed my teeth and used the water pic and mouthwash to discourage further eating.  I lost .8 pounds yesterday in spite of my chocolate and ice-cream.  Maybe it helped that I had my weight class and walked 10,000 steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment